Navigation » Drunk Manager Football Forums > General Discussion > Babes » Hi! Carla Brown here :)

Babes Babes, babes and more babes!

Old 18-01-11, 11:31 PM

Default Hi! Carla Brown here :)

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so thought I'd come and introduce myself. My name's Carla Brown, I'm a glamour model - I started on Page 3 many moons ago, did lots of lads mags and a website called Only Carla which was part of the Only Tease network. I'm now on the business side of things running a publishing company called Wow Zoom Publishing running sites including Pin-Up WOW and Glamour Stars Live. Other than that the main thing I'm really into is comedy in particular stand-up comedy, I'm going to try some soon and most likely die on my arse but you never know

I'll post pics on here, either from modelling shoots I've done or behind-the-scenes of what the models get up to on Glamour Stars Live. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and tell me about yourselves!
Sponsored Links
Old 19-01-11, 12:16 AM

You are very good looking.
Old 19-01-11, 12:21 AM
Administrator

What degree do you have and how is the masters going?
Old 19-01-11, 12:21 AM

Just checked out your pictures. Not saying anything apart from "I would...twice".
Old 19-01-11, 12:38 AM

Talking

Thanks Nadia. Tomsk I have a degree in Sociology and Politics and finished my Masters in Politics and International Relations (distinction I might add because I'm an egomaniac ). I'd like to do a Phd at some point but that will be way off in the future. Karina C, only twice?
Old 19-01-11, 01:08 AM
Administrator

You went from being a model to running the show. Was that your original intention?
Old 19-01-11, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tomsk View Post
You went from being a model to running the show. Was that your original intention?
No it wasn't my original intention, I modelled part-time while I was at uni but planned to go into either academia or political journalism. While I was at uni I also did some work on the business side of the industry and enjoyed it and it just developed from there. I'm really pleased I did now though, I think it gives me an edge in the industry having been part of it as a model for so long.
Old 19-01-11, 01:19 AM

You do look really good. The majority of page 4 girls I have met have been brain dead morons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (79.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 014.jpg (56.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 19-01-11, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by CarlaBrown View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so thought I'd come and introduce myself. My name's Carla Brown, I'm a glamour model - I started on Page 3 many moons ago, did lots of lads mags and a website called Only Carla which was part of the Only Tease network. I'm now on the business side of things running a publishing company called Wow Zoom Publishing running sites including Pin-Up WOW and Glamour Stars Live. Other than that the main thing I'm really into is comedy in particular stand-up comedy, I'm going to try some soon and most likely die on my arse but you never know

I'll post pics on here, either from modelling shoots I've done or behind-the-scenes of what the models get up to on Glamour Stars Live. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and tell me about yourselves!
Hi Carla wow hot funny and brainee do you have any think to do with any babes channels on freeview?
Old 19-01-11, 05:31 PM

Aww thanks Michael that's sweet of you. I don't have anything directly to do with the Babeshows at the moment (i'd like to in future) but my website features a lot of the same models. For instance tonight on Glamour Stars Live we have an appearance from Danielle Maye who is very popular on the Elite TV babeshows.