Navigation » Drunk Manager Football Forums > General Discussion > Babes » Hi! Carla Brown here :)

Babes Babes, babes and more babes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 23-01-11, 09:02 PM
Tomsk's Avatar
Tomsk Tomsk is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 458
Default

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Will the adult industry still feature in your life?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 25-01-11, 09:48 AM
CarlaBrown CarlaBrown is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 14
Default

Originally Posted by Tomsk View Post
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Will the adult industry still feature in your life?
In 5 years time I'd like to be working as a writer. I might still have my hand in the adult industry no pun intended but I think by then I'll probably fancy a change. But who knows what will happen, I'm enjoying working in the industry at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26-01-11, 11:44 AM
Karina C's Avatar
Karina C Karina C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Arse!
Posts: 45
Default

How would I become a model? I love getting my kit off. Do it most times after 1 a pint student night in Kingston.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26-01-11, 11:48 AM
michael21 michael21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 219
Default

Originally Posted by Karina C View Post
How would I become a model? I love getting my kit off. Do it most times after 1 a pint student night in Kingston.
I pay you 2 to keep them on pmsl
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 27-01-11, 08:55 AM
CarlaBrown CarlaBrown is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 14
Default

Haha I don't believe you Michael! I think you'd love it if Karina stripped off in your local! Karina from your picture you look very attractive. I'd recommend putting some pics on Purestorm and working with other photographers TFP (time for print i.e. you both work for free) in order to get some good pictures together. Then you could send some to some agencies. That's the best way to start I think. Let me know if you go ahead and how it goes.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 27-01-11, 04:58 PM
michael21 michael21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 219
Default

Originally Posted by CarlaBrown View Post
Haha I don't believe you Michael! I think you'd love it if Karina stripped off in your local! Karina from your picture you look very attractive. I'd recommend putting some pics on Purestorm and working with other photographers TFP (time for print i.e. you both work for free) in order to get some good pictures together. Then you could send some to some agencies. That's the best way to start I think. Let me know if you go ahead and how it goes.
well that true but it would nbe better if you both stripped lol Karina i take some good pics of you for free
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-02-11, 07:33 PM
Quantum Quantum is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Hey Carla,

First of all congrats on GSL and wow zoom publishing, you're doing a swell job!

I have been following your work for some time, and I noticed that a few years ago that you said you would not do any 'nude' shoots, however in the past year you have done more 'art nude' - have you felt more confident to do more of these shoots? or is this a response to the changing demands in the glamour industry?

For the record, I think you are absolutely beautiful, and love all your photos and videos - I am struggling to identify set is my favorite - what's your fav?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 27-02-11, 06:07 PM
CarlaBrown CarlaBrown is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 14
Default

Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
Hey Carla,

First of all congrats on GSL and wow zoom publishing, you're doing a swell job!

I have been following your work for some time, and I noticed that a few years ago that you said you would not do any 'nude' shoots, however in the past year you have done more 'art nude' - have you felt more confident to do more of these shoots? or is this a response to the changing demands in the glamour industry?

For the record, I think you are absolutely beautiful, and love all your photos and videos - I am struggling to identify set is my favorite - what's your fav?
Hi Quantum, thanks for your kind words about Wow Zoom it means a lot

I've actually done very little nude work due to a bad experience. My first ever modelling job I was under 18 and manipulated into doing nude, those shots were then sold on to lots of hardcore porn and teen sites. So I decided then not to do it anymore. Since then I did nude as favours for a couple of close friends (Only Tease and Girl Folio) and Playboy and that's it really. The only nude shoot I've done in the last 5 years was for Art Lingerie (for Only Tease). The reason it probably looks like i've done more is because people share those pictures all over the place and they come up top of searches.

I have nothing against nude or adult work and would feel comfortable doing it, I just don't think it's a good idea as I eventually want to work in Politics.

There have been so many i'm not sure I could choose a favourite set! Do you have anything you're into like stockings, tights, uniforms etc?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-03-11, 08:40 PM
Quantum Quantum is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Hey Carla,

Thanks for your reply, and seriously you should deserve all the praise for the work you are doing on GSL and wow zoom - I am struggling with publishing an intranet page let alone organising dozens of glamourous models and live shows.....fancy a swap? LOL!!!

Really sorry to hear about how you were treated, as well as how those early photo's got distributed. I don't think a lot of people are aware of the vulnerabilities associated with the glamour industry.

I really hope your future career in politics succeeds, have you thought of which area or issues that you would want to pursue? I work for the govt, and I am probably learning and doing more than I ever did when I worked for an ambulance chasing law firm - yes there is an even lower level species of lawyers.

This may sound weird, but spectacles - whenever you wear them you just look so sexy and hot - You could set up a sexy specs site?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-04-11, 01:12 PM
Merlin1007 Merlin1007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Hi Carla,

Been a long fan of yours, and can only say again you're doing a great job on GSL.

Apart from the glamour side, have you ever done or consider participating in a Spencer Tunick (public nude) project? Or something what Erica Simone has done with Nue York?

I loved your breathtakers pics because they were more art nude than glamour.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
carla brown

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off